Makeup Looks Feat. Ever Bilena Eyeshadow Palette

Hello Bellas! Today I’ll be sharing 2 wearable makeup looks using only the new Ever Bilena Eyeshadow Palette in Brown and Pink!
Ever Bilena Eyeshadow Palette is placed in a compact yet sturdy packaging. It contains 5 shades in Matte for Brown series and Shimmers for Pink series, an applicator and a mirror.
Color Payout is ok considering that the price is only PHP150! Selection of color is good enough as most of the shades are wearable.

Here are the 2 Makeup Looks I have created using only Ever Bilena Eyeshadow Palette. I did not use any eyeliner as I used the black eyeshadow to line my eyes which works pretty nice!

1st look created using the Ever Bilena Eyeshadow Palette in BROWN:


2nd look created using the Ever Bilena Eyeshadow Palette in PINK:
That’s it for my Makeup Look post!

 Thank you for dropping by ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...