Review on Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Facial Scrub

Hellos!!! It’s been awhile I updated my blog as my camera is acting up and my SD card went missing hence the haitus =( Now that my camera is feeling ok and recovered my SD’s, thus decided to publish these long overdue post =)

Today, I’ll talk about a type of Facial Scrub that is perfect for every skin type as it is gentle and mild enough even for the most sensitive skin. The scrub that I am referring is none other than the ASIAN SECRETS LULUR INDONESIAN WHITENING FACIAL SCRUB
If you follow my previous blog posts, you would know that I am a fan of Lulur Body Scrub as I have tried almost all brands of LULUR Scrub in the market such as the Asian Secrets Body Scrubs , Purbasari Lulur Mandi, Soft White Lulur Mandi, Lulur Body Scrub.

What is Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Facial Scrub?
l         Contains Lulur Beads and Natural Whitening Bengkoang Extract which is a Javanese Beauty Ritual
l         Is Inspired by the Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub, which originated from the royal palaces of Java Indonesia.  Lulur was originally intended for the bride to be in order to beautify, smoothen and whiten her skin before her wedding day.  The Lulur ritual can now be applied to the face to whiten and moisturize skin.

What are the Benefits of a Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Facial Scrub :
l         Gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells to smoothen and give it a radiant glow.
l         It also moisturizes and leaves skin with a light fragrant scent.
l         Helps lightens the skin, making it fairer and whiter.
l         Helps revitalize skin

My Reviews on this:
l         I really like how tiny the beads are which does NOT scratch or irritate skin
l         Gently helps exofoliate my skin without over drying
l         Provides an instant GLOW after every wash
l         Skin feels smooth and radiant the next day
l         After using 2 tubes (thrice a week) of the Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Facial Scrub, I noticed that my skin becomes SOFTER and SMOOTHER


Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Facial Scrub is available in two sizes: 50 grams at PHP70 and 100 grams at PHP120 which are available in all Watson, Drugstore and Supermarkets.
That's it for my review on the Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Facial Scrub ~


Thank's for dropping by ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...