Review on NYX Matte Bronzer in MBB03 Medium/ MOYEN

Hellos! Today I’ll be reviewing one of the essential items on my makeup bag which is “Bronzer”. I love love love contouring as it works as an instant cheat to my round and bloated face.  I’ve tried quite a number of bronzers such as Elf, CanMake, Benefit, Etude House and finally gave in to NARS Laguna. Ever since I’ve tried the NARS Laguna, I’ve “unofficially” ended my bronzer journey as I’ve already found my HG bronzer!

Despite recognizing my Holy Grail, I just couldn’t resist to try other bronzer, well, just because I enjoy contouring! ~
What it claims:
l         Able to achieve natural and healthy looking complexion
l         Provide a desired honey glow
l         Available in 5 russet shades

What I loved:
  • Nice packaging, contains a huge mirror
  • Minimal fall-outs
  • Affordable
  • Good color payout

  • Finishes as Matte (no shimmers/dewy effect at all)
What I don’t like:
  • The shade look too artificial (too orangey) on me (wasn’t able to provide a natural looking contour effect)
  • Contains talc, paraben and silicone!
Overall Reviews:
  • The shade just doesn’t look right on my skin as the bronzer look too “orangey” and wasn’t able to contour naturally
  • I think this would look great for those with pink/beige undertones as it would look much  natural on their skin
  • But for me, the shade appeared too “fake” and I kinda look like oompa lumpa that has dirt on his face >_<
  • I would still stick with my Holy Grail NARS Laguna as my daily bronzer

That’s it for my NYX Matte Bronzer review!
Check out my ELF VS NARS Bronzer review HERE ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...