Random Hauls: ELF, NYX, DHC etc

Hellos! It’s been awhile I post a haul entry, hence here I am bringing you a random beauty hauls I made for the previous months.

1)      Generic False Lashes which are quite affordable 10 pairs for $10! Quality is nice and designs are so cute and natural ^_~ Loving it =)
2)      Elf- Little Black Beauty Book – loving the shades as all of them are earth tone and is very useful for everyday makeup! Price is around USD5, I think~
3)      NYX – Matte Bronzer- Bought this as I saw some bloggers stating that this is very much comparable with NARS Laguna. Price is around USD 10, more or less~
4)      NYX- Eyebrow Shaper- Just because I have bushy eyebrows >_<~ Price is around USD 10~
5)      DHC- Deep Cleansing Oil- Just because I need a cleansing Oil to remove my makeup!

 6)      DUO Eyelash Adhesive – Saw a lot of good reviews on this particular glue hence decided to grab one and try ^_~
That’s it for my recent random hauls post! I hope you didn’t get bored as I know most of them are so random and not interesting at all -___-
I’ll do a review on the NYX MATTE BRONZER soon ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...