Review on La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Cream

Hellos! I guess you guys are already pretty much fed up with my product reviews, but I promise I would alternate some inspired makeup entries after this post =) In the meantime, please bear with this post >_<~

Before I proceed with my review on the La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Cream, let me tell you first with the product claims:
 La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Cream                 Price: PHP1,300 / USD 28
  • Hydrates, Moisturizes, Soothes and Protects skin
  • Provides an evened and fresh-faced complexion
  • Paraben-Free , Non-Comedogenic and Hypo-allergenic
  • Promises supple, flawless and luminous skin
My Reviews:
Consistency: Non-sticky runny liquid that is easy to apply
Shades: Available in Light & Medium (both in pink undertones) [I got the Medium]
Coverage: Zero to Light (barely there)
Oil-Control: Shine-free for 2-3 hours
Suitability: Normal, Dry and Sensitive Skin
Finishing: Dewy Velvet
Packaging: Screw cap lid in Squeeze tube
Size: 40ml
Availability: Digital Traincase

The Good (what I like):
  • Easy to spread and feels light on skin
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy when applied on skin
  • Provide sufficient hydration, dry patches showing on the corners of my lips is not that visible
(click to enlarge)
The Bad (what I dislike):
  • Low coverage, does not even out skintone nor even minimize redness
  • Not buildable, coverage will still be the same no matter how much product applied
  • Oily skin MUST skip this as it does not have good oil-control *aka me*
  • The shades comes out in pink undertone, hence yellow skin-tone might not find it suitable *aka me*
  • The dispense hole in the tube is too big, hence more product would flow out in excess
Overall Reviews:
  • I’m sorry La Roche Posay, but this product is a total fail for me as the shade is not compatible to my skin plus coverage is super low >_<
  • I’m not sure if dry skinned people would like this; but for an oily-combination skin like me, this definitely  was NOT my cup of tea =(
That’s it for my review on La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Cream~
Thanks for dropping by ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...