Review on La Roche Posay Effaclar: Purifying Foaming Gel


Hellos! Today I will review about my new found love for a particular facial cleanser ^_~ If you follow my blog you’d know I am a certified skincare junkie~ I just love and enjoy trying out new skincare products! =)

The product I will share for this post is a brand from France which I know most of you gals are familiar with already. But as for me, this is my first time trying out this brand hence the excitement =) While most people raves about their Effaclar Duo, I stood peculiar and decided to get their Purifying Foaming Gel instead~

Before I proceed with the review, I’ll give you a quick overview of the product first:
La Roche Posay Effaclar: Purifying Foaming Gel (Oily/Sensitive Skin)        
    What it claims:
  • Eliminates impurities and excess sebum while leaving skin clean and fresh
  • Gently purifies with the use of cleansing agents especially designed for sensitive skin
  • Contains thermal spring water (pH 5.5) that helps soothe skin
  • Soap-Free, Alcohol-Free, Colorant-Free and Paraben- Free
Main Ingredients:
  • Aqua, Sodium Laureth, Sulfate, PEG-8
My Reviews:
Consistency: Liquid gel that is easy to lather and foam up
Scent: Mild Ocean scent
Color: Transparent
Oil Control: Medium to High; Noticed that it helps minimize oiliness but managed to have skin stay hydrated
Suitability: Oily & Sensitive (personally think this can also be used by combination skin)
Price:PHP1, 100
Packaging: Sturdy pump / dispense bottle that has the lock control
Availability: Not available locally, but can be easily purchase at Digital Traincase

What I Loved about:
  • Able to remove all dirt and impurities thoroughly without stripping out the needed moisture of skin
  • Helps skin stay hydrated and Oil-Free
  • Managed to help heal tiny zits whereas it helps to minimize redness and tone down the irritation
  • Extremely gentle to skin as I managed to have a scratch and it didn’t aggregate or irritate the scratch at all
  • Did not experience any irritation or discomfort
  • Huge bottle that could last for a long time since a single pump is enough for entire face
What I Don’t Like:
  • Not reachable on local drugstore
Overall Reviews:
  • This is the first ever gentle cleanser I’ve tried that could actually eliminate excess oil and at the same time helps on balancing skin ph.
  • Although it is a “mild” cleanser but it still has the ability to heal tiny zits and remove all those impurities thoroughly
That’s it for my reviews ^_~
Thanks for dropping by =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...