Dermae: Refining Vitamin A and Glycolic Cleaner Review


Hellos! I noticed that I haven’t been blogging about skincare or acne related products recently so I decided to share one product that I have learn to love since the start of 2013! ^_~
My skincare products are pretty much still the same all year round and would probably only alter a moisturizer, if ever the temperature drops. I have no complains with regards to the products I used, but you guys know that I am getting older day by day *sighs*; so I opted to look for products that does not only focuses on acne but also provides renewal properties.

The product I’ve learn to love this 2013 is none other than Dermae: Refining Vitamin A and Glycolic Cleaner. This is actually my second bottle as I have already emptied the first one and decided to grab another one since the results are quite nice ^_~

Dermae: Refining Vitamin A and Glycolic Cleanser               Price: USD12.75 / Size: 175ml
What it claims:
  • Natural and mild exfoliating formula that rinses away dirt, oil, impurities and deep cleanse pores
  • Helps to achieve a healthy complexion
  • Contains Vitamin A, which is known to have cellular renewal properties
  • The main ingredients is made out of Glycolic Acid, Marine Plant Extracts and papaya which gives skin a thorough cleansing effect
  • Ideal for normal to oily skin types
Here goes the real deal of my reviews:
What I’m Loving:
  • Comes in a transparent gel form that is quite easy to lather and rinse off
  • Able to provide skin a thorough cleansing without stripping out the needed moisture the skin needs
  • Noticed that skin becomes soft, smooth and more radiant after every wash
  • Helps to revive skin dullness
  • Did not aggregate existing acne or experience discomfort upon using
What I Don’t like:
  • Not easily reachable in some areas (I bought this at Healthy Options)
Overall Reviews, Suggestion & Recommendation:
  • Considering the price, I think it is quite a steal as you get both Vitamin A and Glycolic in one product already.
  • I have oily combination and sensitive skin and it works fine on me(no irritation encountered)
  • I love the fact that it is a natural & organic, cruelty and paraben-free and Eco-friendly product!
  • For those with oily skin, I do suggest to use a cleansing brush or pair it up with your clarisonic in order to achieve a more overall cleansing (I personally use this method)
  • Lastly, I don’t know if its just me as I do think it helps on lightening acne spots (not major) but just minimal effect
That’s it for my review on Dermae: Refining Vitamin A and Glycolic Cleanser ^_~
Hope you find it helpful =)

5 comments:

  1. glad that you have products which works for you^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa..Healthy options have these cosmetic products. :D
    Nice! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review,Janet! ^^
    great that it works for you!
    cleansing is absolutely the most important part of skincare, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try this one! ^_^ Thanks for sharing Janet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...