Review TONYMOLY: TOMATOX Magic White Massage Pack

Hellos~ Today I will review a product that I’m currently loving whereas it has now been added to my Beauty Kit and is now essential in part of my Beauty “rituals”.

The product that I will be talking about is the TONYMOLY: TOMATOX Magic WHITE MASSAGE PACK. First off, let me tell you a little background of this massage pack. This “cute little tomato” has been launched by TONYMOLY on the year 2009 and has reported to have sold over a million in Korea alone! Judging by the numbers, I believe it is really an interesting product that is worth trying since over a million people have tried it~
Now let’s begin with what TOMATOX Magic WHITE MASSAGE PACK promises:
  • Contains Tomato ingredients that helps brings instant Brightening, Vitalizing & Detoxifying effects into skin
  • Delivers great results in terms of Skin Clarity, Maximum Hydration and Shield Protection
  • Able to provide skin effects into amazingly Bright, Clear and Supple condition
Overall Functions:
  • On the Skin Barrier: Moisturizing and Protecting Effect
  • In the Skin Clarifying: Anti-Oxidant and Purifying Effect
  • Deep in the Skin: Whitening and Moisturizing Effect
Main Ingredients:
  • Tomato Extract: known to have Detox property in order to help clear skin
  • Pearl Powder: aids to maintaining skin moisture level that helps eliminate spots and cures acne
  • Lemon Extract: helps accelerates collagen synthesis that whitens and tones skin
  • Baicha Extract: ability to calm irritated skin while offering whitening effects
  • Houstonia Extract: contains to have 10 kinds of properties like anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-allergenic, whitening that lead to a clear radiant skin
How to Use:
  • After cleansing, Apply to DRY face and gently massage for about 1 to 2 minutes
  • After massaging, Leave on for about 5 to 10 minutes
  • Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat with towel
  • Use 2 to 3 times per week or use everyday as needed
Now here goes the Real Deal onto my reviews:
CONSISTENCY: is very similar to a white paint (wall paint) and in between a diluted “Elmer’s Glue”. (I’m bad at describing consistency so bear with me >_<)
PACKAGING: comes in a light-weight tomato figured “acrylic” container, a lid top and a spatula
SCENT: no definite smell
APPLICATION: might feel a “bit” tight and sticky during the process but does NOT dry or crack up (very different compared to Julep Masque and Aztec Mask)
SUITABILITY: I have acne-prone oily combo skin and never did I experience any discomfort upon the period of usage
AVAILABILITY: TONYMOLY has expanded worldwide and is easily reachable to most countries (especially Asia as shops were already made available)

What I experience upon using for around 2 weeks period:
What I LOVE:
  • Notice instant “Brightness” to skin upon first usage!
  • Revives skin clarity and minimize skin dullness
  • Slightly lighten “fresh” scar (not more than 1 month old) due to acne pricking
  • Helps calm irritated red skin
What I don’t LOVE:
  • A bit difficult to rinse off the product
  • Felt a bit stingy on the first 5 seconds of application
  • The packaging is not that sturdy (definitely not travel friendly)
Suggestions & Recommendations:
  • I would suggest they provide alternative packaging such as in tube so that it would be easier to bring when travelling.
  •  I do advise to use a facial brush when applying the mask as it is easier and able to cover all areas of face.
  • For Dry skinned people, be sure to apply a moisturizer afterwards
  • I recommend to apply more to areas that needs “lightening” effect just so the results will be much visible
Overall Reviews:
TOMATOX Magic WHITE MASSAGE PACK is really worth the HYPE and I am just grateful that I get to try this amazing product.  Though it is NOT a miracle product but at least it revives my DULL looking skin with a pricetag that is within my budget =)

That’s it for my review and hope you find it helpful =)
Thanks for dropping by ^_~
Don't forget to visit BNTNEWS for more info on the latest Korean Trends!

19 comments:

  1. Wow! the after photo is really good. I've seen this in SM Megamall, but I said to myself I shall wait for your review first :D Thanks for sharing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product gave justification on the after photo. Thanks for sharing.

    XX,
    Clothingloves for Love Month @ IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tomato packaging looks so cute! Great to hear it brightened up your dull skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look radiant, Janet! Your review made ma want to try it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the brightening effect. :D I want to try it too! :D Hihi.

    Btw, I hope you could comment your wishlist on my blog post to win Php 10,000 worth of GC's. :)
    http://wabbit-bunny.blogspot.com/2013/02/10-things-to-start-year-right-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good. I've been eying on this and the appletox one.

    beautifyiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds amazing! *o* It lightened a fresh scar?!
    I need this now...
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi amy, it does!!! It helped lighten my scars!! Loved it ;)

      Delete
  8. I have this one too. I liked it a lot, but seems that it doesnt work for me anymore :((

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking there would be more product in it, but since you said the consistency is a bit like Elmer's glue I guess a little bit can go a long way!
    I would love to try this though, I have quite a bit of acne scarring, and I feel like I can rely on your opinion with face products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Janet
    Great review u have. Sounds promising for me. I've been eyeing this product for some quite a while. Well, I want to try it too. I'm having oily combi skin and dullness problem too. Thank u for providing such clear info :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow~ seems like it did a really good job for you! Great review~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see how it made your face look much brighter and lighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. where can i buy this product? im from philippines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear, at tonymoly store =) Tonymoly is available in most SM malls. =)

      Delete
  14. Maybe it stings because it has a tomato ingredient on it. I have also a facial wash and toner that I previously use (Human Nature brand) and it also stings.
    I want to try this as soon as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...