Catrin Mineral Makeup Reviews

Hellos! Today I am going to review a Mineral Makeup Line called “CATRIN” which is quite popular in KOREA as it claims to contain 100% real mineral ingredients. For more info on the brand CATRIN, click HERE.
 Just click on the product name to know more about the specific product

1)    Step 1: CATRIN Mineral Skin Finisher/Makeup Base                  30ml
·         Works as a makeup base
·         Contains pearl particles that illuminates skin
·         Helps minimize pores and diminish wrinkles
MY Reviews:
·         Makes skin surface soft and smooth wherein it makes makeup application more easy and glides smoothly to skin
·         Gives natural glow to skin (no shimmery effect, just subtle glow)
·         For those who have nice skin, wear this alone helps compliment the entire skin texture

·         Available in three shade: #13 (Light), #21(Light Beige) and #23 (Natural Beige)
·         Helps sebum excretion and absorbs excess sebum
·         Provides natural coverage and even out skintone
MY Reviews:
·         Gives a low to medium coverage and buildable
·         Does NOT cake or oil up
·         Stays intact for 10 hours straight without retouching or blotting
·         Provides a nice Matte finish

3)    Step 3: CATRIN Magic Blooming Mineral in Baby Pink
·         Soft, blendable cheek color
·         Long lasting and pigmented blush
MY Reviews:
·         Provides a natural pinkish look
·         A bit shimmery on the side

·         Cooling Hydration
·         Pore & Sebum control
·         Soothing and Moisturizing

MY Reviews:
·         Provides a cooling effect
·         Helps keep skin stay hydrated and moisturize

Overall Reviews on Catrin Mineral Theraphy Set:
The only product I loved on this set was the Mineral Skin Finisher as it gives such a nice radiant glow on skin naturally. I would definitely repurchase if I ran out of it.

As for the Magic Covering Mineral Puff, the packaging was really nice as it makes the application less messy and more convenient. I don’t know if I got the wrong shade or no particular shade was close to my skintone as it appears a bit too orangey on my skin.
In order to minimize the “orangeness”, I cover it up with another layer of “white”/”translucent” powder.

The Magic Blooming Mineral Blush is a gorgeous pink shade but I find the shimmery a bit too much hence I only wore this at night.

Lastly, the Waterveil Mineral Mist works just like any other Mist so nothing fancy about it. Overall, this set is just so-so and I really would NOT recommend it as I find other mineral brand product more “worth” buying compared to CATRIN.

That’s it for my review on the CATRIN Mineral Theraphy Range~
Ending with an FOTD using Catrin Products only~
Can anyone recommend a GOOD Mineral makeups?

BTW, I'm having my 300K International giveaway HERE:

27 comments:

  1. I sweat that base and mineral powder with the sponge look soo good! I've been seeing a lot of new korean/japanese asian type make up and skincare lines popping up in singapore. I'm in the process of boosting my skin care because I can't wear much to any make up at my new school! Thanks for posting!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skin primer looks beeaauutiful! Packaging is so luxe! :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging of this brand is so elegant and expensive looking! Is it expensive??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit expensive on my opinion as prices range from USD10 to USD20 each.

      Delete
  4. Aw I have never heard about catrin before... but I really like the packaging and you look cute >ö<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's too bad you only had a good experience with one product. The packaging is so deceptive because it's so nice and sleek! Hmm, maybe if the powder was in your shade it would be better because it seems like other than the color it performs well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this brand before.. the mineral skin finisher sounds great!
    I like how asian brands always put so much effort on packaging. I meant, the quality is also important, but still, packaging is what catches our eyes the first, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skin finisher definitely stands out against the rest! I should give mineral makeup a go too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go now! lolz! I have heard so many good things about mineral makeup =)

      Delete
  8. Never heard of this brand before, so thanks for the info, the skin finisher looks so good!!

    http://mymakeupcompulsion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say the skin finisher looked great in your swatch! I would love to give this a try, but as always I have too much already! LOL! Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling, I have a questions. Do you ever finished all of those make ups? Parang ang dami mo kasi nirereview and those arent even sample size. Magastos? Hmm... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! haha~ I gave some of the products I don't use to my friends and family and only remain the ones that I used often =) I try my best to resist buying those "stuff" but I guess I just can't overcome it~ lolz ^_~

      Delete
  11. The mineral skin finisher is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The skin finisher doesn't have spf or anything right? Would be perfect sana if it had para I don't have to layer on spf before applying this one ^^ Would looooove to try this brand out, it's the first time I heard of this brand! ^^ Thanks Janet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Val, uu ala cyang spf so you need to apply a separate layer with spf. Pero loved ko talga yun effect nya, it gives such a nice glowy skin without feeling sticky or oily! Thanks so much for dropping by ^_~

      Delete
  13. Oooh the packaging is very classy! I like it. :) I like the base and blush and I agree, the powder is definitely too dark for you.

    xxxx,
    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow, awesome products Janet!! i really love the Mineral finish, and they sound so amazing too :) you're tempting me to buy face products now, hehe. love the packaging as well. i'll probably get interested in them because of the packaging at first look! hehe. thanks for the great reviews! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmmm....interesting and impressive indeed! I am thinking of trying these products out for they seem great products to try out. It def brought out your natural beauty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great reviews, the whole range looks amazing. Love the packaging :) x

    http://al-shamamakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post. Have you ever tried Mineral Hygienics Or Young Blood. I use them for my clients. Also you have really great skin:). Love your blog. I will looking for more great post. And look at mine. please. Let me know what you think. http://beautyfashionreviews.com/ It is not as good as yours . but I am trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am not big on mineral makeup but i do love mineral blush during the winter months!
    the baby pink shade is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great products! I find the packaging really attractive!

    xoxo,
    Becca
    thelatebloomer11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the packaging, look nice
    Catrin is not available in Indonesia I guess.
    If it enters indonesia, I would like to try it
    thank u for sharing review^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Excellent blog very nice and unique information related to
    Catrin mineral makeup Reviews,thanks for sharing such a amazing review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...