All I Want for Christmas Tag & FOTD


Since today is Christmas Day, I decided to wear a look that has a mixture of silver and gold.
This is super late but I still wanted to do it since its Christmas Day!!~
Thank you Linh of Blushology for tagging me on the All I Want for Christmas Tag

1) What was the best present you received as a child?
l         A Diary; That is the time I gain interest into writing and know where to confide my emotions

2) What's at the top of your wish list this year?
l         A lot and it usually changes but as of the moment I would say a car? Lolz

3) Do you have a funny Christmas tradition?
l         None

4) What are your 3 Christmas party beauty essentials?
l         Gold & silver eyeshadow, highlighter and red lips

5) What's your favorite Christmas movie?
l         Home Alone

6) Are you a giver or a receiver?
l         Definitely a giver cuz’ I love giving people gifts!

7) Who will you be kissing under the mistletoe this year?
l         Song Seung Hun in my dreams! HA! Lolz =)

I just wonder what do people usually do during Christmas Day? Cuz’ I have been doing nothing but eating and sleeping T___T~
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

22 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday period yourself! You look so bright and cheery! And gosh, your profile is beautiful, I'd love to have your nose! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I have "jackie chan" nose..you will never like the nose I had T___T I look so cheery because I was just fed with a plate of carbonara..lolz..Happy holiday Shar =)

      Delete
  2. beautiful Janet!! merry merry christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again Merry Christmas Janet,, you look gorgeous! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, you look Korean :) I like watching any of the Home Alone movies during the holidays too. Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas Janet!!! <3 May you get all that you wish for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buon Natale (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo post sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/12/random-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. On no. 4. Looks like that's how most people did their makeup during Christmas. Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! Wasn't able to do a festive makeup coz I'm not feeling well :( Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, wish you well and tc always, Happy Holidays too =)

      Delete
  9. Merry Christmas~! :D
    I love Home Alone too.~ Such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas! I just discovered your blog and followed :)

    follow mine as well.

    Graxa
    colorfullbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed you already =) and Merry Christmas too ^_~

      Delete
  11. Merry Christmas Janet! Hehe eating and sleeping sounds awesome to me XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas Janet! ^^ Looking beautiful!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas! Love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas Janet! You look great with the make up! ;)

    I blogged about my own fashion habits. Maybe you wanna check it out?

    Have a nice day love!

    Loves,
    www.fibieelyh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you also had a really great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous!

    I hope you had a great Christmas! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Janet you have really pretty face. Nice blog! following you :)

    ♥ Shayne

    ReplyDelete
  18. waaahh love the eye makeup in this look :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...