KRAVE Minerale Products Review

I recently purchase a few products from Michelle of Micmic’s Corner online shop’s “CaramelSundae”. Thanks sis for the hasstle free transaction and lots of freebies! Appreciate a lot ^_~

To know more about KRAVE, just click here.

Here are the items I purchased from “CaramelSundae”:

~just click on the product name to know more about the product~

Price: PHP285 (approx. USD6.78)                            Size:15gram
 What it claims:
·         Contains Pearl powder that aids in healing, skin brightening, anti-wrinkling and sun protection.
·         Helps brings balance to complexion and keeps makeup fresh all day

My Reviews:
·         Superb oil control! My T-zone’s will usually get oily after 2-3 hours, but once I apply this I don’t need to worry that it would get oily for the whole day!
·          It comes in soft finely milled white powder but would turn transparent once applied to skin.
·         It also diffuses enlarge pores and blemishes giving skin a much softer and smoother look.

Recommend & Buy Again:
·         This powder reminds me of YoungBlood’s Hi-Def Powder as both powders pretty much have the same functions and works truly amazing interms of oil-control. But for price wise, KRAVE definitely won hands down as its super duper affordable compared to the super expensive YoungBlood’s Hi-Def Powder.
·         Will definitely buy again and recommend this to all people as its not only an oil-control powder but also helps hydrate skin and work as a setting powder to keep the makeup intact all day long!

Price: PHP285 (approx. USD6.78)                            Size:1o gram tube
 What it claims:
·         Able to conceal and at the same time also corrects/heals them effectively
·         Contains Allantoin, which tends to heal, moisturize and soothe skin
·         Has Provit B5 which act as shield to protect skin from allergens and other skin irritants
·         With added Golden Jojoba that decrease skin production of oil and regulates too much sebum of the skin

My Reviews:
·         It comes only in one shade which is in Light Beige shade but the color is super close to yellow-toned skin. The shade matches my skin so perfectly!
·         The consistency is really smooth and silky, it simply glides smoothly to my skin and conceal those imperfection well enough.
·          The coverage is light to medium, able to conceal brown patches, scars and redness effectively.
Does it really corrects/heals acnes? YES!!! It did! I noticed that it did heal a couple of my acnes!

Recommend & Buy Again:
·         If I must compare this with Murad’s Acne Concealer, interms of shade and finishing Krave’s Correct & Conceal is better because the shade really matches my skintone so perfectly and the finish is really smooth and silky. As for the coverage, I’ll have to choose Murad’s Acne Concealer as it was able to conceal more compared to Krave’s Correct & Conceal. But overall, Krave’s Correct & Conceal definitely will be my choice over Murad as I have proven that it did heal my acne quite effectively!
·         Will Definitely buy again and would recommend this to all people as correct & conceal is really a great product as it works not just a concealer but also helps heal blemishes at the same time.

Price: PHP200 (approx. USD4.74)                    Size: 30ml
What it claims:
·         Moisturize, Revivifies and boost skin radiance
·         Minimize age spots, sun spots and fine lines
·         Helps keeps makeup last longer and stay intact all day

My Reviews:
·         Very much refreshing and relaxing if used as face mist
·         I used this before and after makeup and it really does keeps my makeup intact for all day long

Recommend & Buy Again:
·         At first I’ve wanted to try the Urban Decay Setting Spray but the price is just too unbearable therefore I decided to try Krave’s instead. Good thing I tried this first because I am completely satisfied with its benefit and efficacy so I’m going to stick to using this until l find a better one.
·         Will definitely buy and recommend this to those who has oily skin and often on the road as this would really prevent your makeup from melting and stay intact all day.

Price: PHP385 (approx. USD9.12)                    Size: 20ml in squeeze tube

What it claims:
·         Oil-Balancing with Natural SPF
·         Infused with skin soothing organic ingredients; Contains 95% Organic ingredients
·         Able to achieve flawless and radiant look in just a second using just fingers

My Reviews:
·         Consistency is super runny and light weight
·         Easy to blend and apply
·         Shade is a bit lighter than by skintone but it blends well on my skin making my skin look naturally brighter with no ugly white cast
·         Coverage is light; able to even out skintone but UNABLE to conceal brown patches and blemishes etc.
Recommend & Buy Again:
·         It works more like a tinted moisturizer rather than foundation for me as it doesn’t really conceal anything.
·         It simply makes my skintone a bit brighter that’s all.
·          I would recommend this to those with less imperfection as this foundation might only be suitable for those with nice skin already.

Price: PHP300 (approx. USD6.97)                    Size: 15 gram jar
What it claims:
·         Gives skin an amazing radiant and healthy glow
·         Provides a flawless, air-brushes appearance
·         Hides the look of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation and other minor facial imperfection with just a few brush stroke

My Reviews:
·         The powder is grind finely and gives skin a matte finish without looking dry or chalky
·         It was able to minimize enlarged pores and other imperfection nicely on skin

Recommend & Buy Again:
·         I would recommend this to those who wants a matte finish without looking dry or chalky
·         I probably won’t buy this again as I prefer my skin a bit dewy

Price: PHP255 (approx. USD6.04)                    Size: 15 gram jar
 What it claims:
·         Full coverage sunscreen to protect and nourish skin
·         Offers matte sinish and poreless perfect complexion

My Reviews:
·         The powder is grind finely and gives skin a matte finish without looking dry or chalky
·         It was able to minimize enlarged pores and other imperfection nicely on skin

Recommend & Buy Again:
·         I still can’t differentiate this with Luxurious as for me both products functions the same
·         I would probably not buy again as the shade is a bit too orangey for me and this is the lightest shade they have

Ending with an FOTD using KRAVE Products (Ricotta Foundation, Correct&Conceal, Oil Eliminator & Spritz Spray)
Hope you guys find this helpful ^_~

36 comments:

  1. Wow! Great review sis! I am glad that you liked most of the products. BTW, the difference between the luxurious perfection and complexion perfection (aside from the range of shades) is the active ingredients that comes with it. I hope that helps. Anyways, I will share this post to my Facebook friends ha? And to Krave's wall as well. Thanks for buying sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mich, sure no problem ^_~ and thanks so much for clarifying the two loose powder =)Thanks again for the smooth transaction ^_^

      Delete
  2. nice reviews! my sister has been raving about krave cosmetics.. too bad i'm not in pinas right now to try them out.

    yes the highlighter is awesome! you should try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should ask your sister to send some to you cuz' they have great products ^_~

      Delete
  3. great review Janet! I always enjoy reading your reviews :D
    I've never heard about the brand before, is it local brand from Phillipines?

    The highlighter looks the most appealing for me! it gives such a nice glow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review - I've not heard about Krave Cosmetics before but they sound like great products :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Krave cosmetics either...but this has certainly converted me into trying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never heard about Krave cosmetics before, but from your review I can see that they are good products, Janet. :D What attract me most is the Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator with Pearl Powder (Mineral Primer & finishing powder) :3 as for the concealer, I thought it was a highlighter at first, cause the colour is like golden colour :p
    Nice review ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rini, yes the shade is a bit sheer on the picture but it is a concealer ^_~ KRAVE is a local brand in PH ^_~

      Delete
    2. oh i see. So it's a local brand in PH, that's why I've never heard about it before. ^^

      Delete
  7. Oooh awesome reviews! Wow I like the picture where you showed the Ricotta products covering up the acne! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your reviews Janet! Haven't tried Krave before, but if I'm ever in Phillipines, I'll definitely check out the concealer and finishing powder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post ,amazing Reviews ,Thank you!

    Lovely Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are gorgeous!!!! love the last picture and the review. So helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of Krave before! girl you always hook me up with "new to me" products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ang galing ng magic! Narinig ko na din yung Krave, your review wanted me to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. how could i buy those products i need too, actually im very amazed when i saw the good results of your products so that's why i want to try to use it..Hop'lly i could try those products .thanks; KRAVE hope that you reply for it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! you can checkout their site and inquire http://www.facebook.com/kravemineralecosmeceuticals Hope this helps ^_~

      Delete
  14. interesting products :) Are these local products?

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i've never heard of this brand but looka t that awesome coverage!! i'd love to try this out. i wonder if i can get it here...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seems like a great range. I am always on a lookout for good organic products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. these products sounds so good, especially the face powder! My face becomes shiny after a few hours too T_T Glad to hear you found something that works for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooh this looks like it blends very well, and provides great coverage too. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The foundation looks sooo luminescent and sort of reminds me of a bbcream haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. interesting blog.
    Kisses from Italy! :-*

    Habanero Handmade

    BLOG: http://habanerohandmade.blogspot.it

    FANPAGE FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Habanero-Handmade-Fanpage/119842804790054

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohh nice haul! That picture of you is so cute! You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the review Janet! I'm so curious to try this brand but I don't know where to start. I'll definitely checkout the oil control powder and also the setting spray ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Janet! Really love all the things you review. But some of them I didn't get to try it yet! And haven't heard to Krave before! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice review! :) I loved the Oil eliminator as well. :) But the concealer not much.
    good review though.

    -chel
    allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. great review.. also would love to know your hair color brand..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Flawless look on you! Been dying to try the concealer and oil eliminator powder. Btw, followed you already! I hope you have time to follow my newbie blog too. :)

    xo,
    Thumbelisha's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW! Great review indeed! actually i have been planning to purchase KRAVE products a long time ago but haven't since been doing a lot of stuff..want to try their Oil Eliminator, Liquid foundation, concealer and setting spray...and this review helped a lot! Thanks sis! ^^ hoping to purchase this soon...

    xoxo

    Jhelai

    http://makeupbyjhelai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...