Battle of the Eyelash Curler: Fanny Serrano Versus Nichido

Battle of the Eyelash Curler:  Fanny Serrano versus Nichido

Yeah, yeah we all know that Shu Uemura and Shiseido are the ones who holds the throne for being the best eyelash curler for decades! Every fashionista must have both or either one on their make-up bag, but is it really worth shelfing out that much gram for just an Eyelash Curler?


At first, I was succumb by all the great reviews of the amazing Shu Uemura and Shiseido eyelash curler which tempted me to buy both! But luckily, I dig on deeper and youtube more videos and decided NOT to buy those amazing yet so expensive eyelash curler.

Upon further googling, I realized that both Shu Uemura and Shiseido eyelash curler doesn’t differ that much except for some tiny points:
Shu Uemura-à tighter grip/limited expansion on the handle
Shiseido-à loose grip/ wide expansion on the handle
Shu Uemuraà curler is much wider and larger, will be able to curl all parts of eyelashes at once
Shiseidoà curler is shorter and smaller, some parts might be left uncurl, must curl for several parts

The reason why I state out Shu Uemura and Shiseido is basically there’s a local version of those two but with 100x cheaper price!

Introducing Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler- the appearance and its function resemblance Shu Uemura. While the local version of Shiseido’s is Nichido’s Eyelash Curler.

The Difference between the two and which to purchase:
Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler is designed a little archer compare to Nichido’s. Thus if you have a rounder eyelid then its better for you to use FS eyelash curler, if you have a kinda flat eyelid then choose Nichido’s.

Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler is much wider and bigger compare to Nichido’s. Thus if you have wider and bigger eyes its better to use FS eyelash curler, if the length of your eyes is quite short then use Nichido’s.

Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler produces tight up curl in one curling as for Nichido’s it produces a more natural wavy curl.

If you can’t decide which one is more suitable then buy both cuz’ its so damn cheap; price is around $4 each. But the quality is the same as the world’s famous Eyelash Curlers so there’s nothing to worry. 

Hope you all have a Pretty Lash Curl:


(i know, my pics are gross -___- )

5 comments:

  1. nice review...how much is nichido's Eyelash curler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! :D Right now I'm using a brand-less eyelash curler (!) but I don't use it that much. I prefer putting mascaras only, I don't know why. ._. I think the Fanny Serrano one fits me since I have these big eyes. o_o LOL But hey, thanks for the comments! I really appreciate them :D I don't think I look like Rhian Ramos, she's too pretty to be compared to me, LOL! But I get that a lot but I honestly don't see the resemblance... I wish! Keke~ You're pretty too! =D Love your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DeBi: aww, thanks Debi *(^_^)* forgot the exact price, but I bought it less than php200, sure is a great deal since it has the same quality with shiseido... =)

    @Hercy: Cuz'you don't need a curler!your lashes are pretty already!!! Aww, your too humble...you really look a lot, i mean a whole lot like Rhian Ramos!!!!for real!that's why people keep saying..stay pretty!!! and thanks for dropping by...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review! I honestly don't know anything about curlers, nor care about them, but this review is so interesting, I read the whole thing! :)

    I'd probably buy any lash curler. Although my eyes really have long lashes and it sometimes seems awkward to see 'em wave.

    PS. Nice pics! You look really pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yey this is really a good review Jyl, now I am sure na, I'll get FS eyecurler hehe thanks for the review!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...