Definitely an HG~

I'm going to share some GREAT products ranging from moisturizer, primer to mascara that works wonders for me.  Definitely an HG for me!!

Lets start of with protecting your skin:

Even though I have an oily skin but still moisturizing is still very important. I recently bought Neutrogena ULTRA SHEER-complete uv moisture and I SO SO SO SO SO LOVE IT!!




From the box it states:
 Superior ultra-lightweight protection lotion against UV and environmental aggressors for healthy, beautifully radiant skin. With breakthrough Helioplex that works like an invisible shield for skin by effectively blocking out harmful UVA/UVB rays and helping neutralize free radical damage. Skin is provided with superior protection against darkening and signs of premature aging. Fluid texture to give you fresh, ultra light feel. Combined with Dry Touch Technology for a non-oily and non-sticky texture, you can spread it on smoothly to a clean and non-shiny finish.
Dermatologist tested, PABA-free, oil-free, does not clog pores.

I don't know what the heck is Helioplex but I'm so sure it does good on my skin! 

Pros:
- Sleek texture, dries nicely, and no rub-off. 
- non greasy/oily
- skin become soft and smooth
Cons:
-NONE

**Use this at the end of your skincare routine as a superior daily bocker**




From the tube it states:
Evens skin for a smooth, virtually poreless appearance and creates a smooth base for lasting foundation.

-Lightweight, gel-like formula fills in pores and lines
-Clean, fresh fragrance refreshes your senses.

My review:
Pros:
- feather-weight, very easy to apply
- none greasy/oily
- skin will be so so soft and smooth like baby's =)

Cons:
-NONE

*** Apply after moisturizer and before Revlon Beyond Natural™ Skin Matching Makeup. • Smooth a few drops all over face, blending from the center outwar***

Last, every girl's MUST have MASCARA!!!
If you have been reading my previous entries, I don't buy or use Korean products anymore as it DOESN't suits me. But because of Etude House- Oh~ m' EyeLash (Curling & Clean) mascara, I totally would  give Etude House a second chance.



I'm currently using Maybelline's Magnum Volume Express Mascara, I like it but it creates too much VOLUME and the brush is so thick. I'm not attending a party or whatsover so I just needed a  mascara that creates slight volume and curly lash effect. 
 
Etude House- Oh~ m' EyeLash (Curling & Clean) totally creates the look I wanted on my lashes . If you are a student or morning shift office staff, this mascara is the one for you as it creates a natural volume and curly effect on your lashes.

Pros:
- brush is designed "half-moon" makes it so easy to apply
- water/oil proof
- does not create spider legs even applying it several times
- gives you a natural yet slight volumizing effect on your lashes

CONS:
-NONE

Above products are a MUST-BUY!!! A Definitely HG!!!!


2 comments:

  1. wow i want to try this mascara after reading your post, <3
    thx for commenting on my blog, follow u already dear~
    i hope u follow me back~

    xoxo
    Matcha
    http://peach-matcha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Matcha: Thanks Matcha, followed you already...=)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...