Maybe its Maybelline!

Recently there's a massive rave for Korean beauty products such as Etude House, The Face Shop, Skin Food, Dr Jart, Missha etc. But trust me, I bought and tried them and it really doesn't work for me. Like for the case of BB cream, I tried Etude/Missha/Skin Food BB cream all of them causes massive breakouts due to oilyness and the base itself are so hard to blend.

Until, I laid hands on Maybelline. I went to their counter and tried all their tester, love them all except for the BB cream.

Here's some of the liquid foundation I bought from Maybelline(Clear Smooth/Minerals Line):



 1) Healthy Natural Liquid Foundation
**Clear Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation is breathable yet full coverage that gives a healthy luminosity**
(Available in 4 shades: C02 Rose White, N02 Shell Beige, W02 Natural Buff, W03 Apricot Sand)

My review:
-Love this, NOT oily, no trace of any oil, powdery and smooth effect upon application.
-best for oily combination skin

(Rose white is best suitable for fair skin, as it gives you pinkish fair skin)

2) Aqua Gel Foundation
**Water-based formula that gives skin a light and fresh sensation**

My review:
-Love 2x, NOT oily, gives you watery and silky flawless look
-best for dry/oily/flaky skin

3) BB Cream
**Brightens, evens skin, covers imperfections, moisturizes, Protects SPF26**

My review:
-This is the least of my favorite,cuz' it only comes in 1 shade (its a wee bit dark if you have a fair skin)
-Can be oily upon usage, but gives you luminous look
-best for dry combination skin

**Above 3 foundation didn't cause me any breakouts so I guess its quite suitable for acne/prone skin**

Now lets move to Blushers/Powder Foundation:
1)Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Healthy Natural Luminous Blush
 **(Available in 5 shades:Fresh Plum, Gentle Pink, Original Rose and Soft Mauve)**




My review:
-Love this blusher as it gives you natural pinkish cheeks
(Don't use their brush, its awful and painful)

 (Soft Mauve is the best shade as it gives you milder and softer natural pinkish look)

2)Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation






My review:
-very easy to apply, but please don't use their brush, its awful and painful to your skin 0.o

(You just have to choose the right shade that matches your skin tone)





Lastly, Mascara's--> every girl's MUST-HAVE!

Magnum Volume Express Mascara
** enriched with collagen formula which plumps every single lash. Dramatic Volume with no clumps transformed, it’s waterproof and smudge free**





My review:
-- luv 3x; very easy to apply, especially to short lashes like me.
-- creates volume and thickness in just 1 brush!
-- totally water proof and doesn't smudge at all

After all the make-ups, we now need a perfect remover to remove them all out
My review on Maybelline's Make-up Remover:
 

-- thoroughly removes waterproof make-up
-- Not greasy or messy to apply
-- So far the best remover I've ever used
( tried Ever belena, Nichido, Etude House--> they don't remove make-up that thoroughly, you'll still see stains of make-up after washing your face)
 
I'm not make-up savy and don't wear makeup that often. Just a quick fix on foundation and mascara then I'm off. Maybelline is really great and suitable for my acne prone skin, it doesn't cause any breakouts upon my usage. All the products above can last for 1 whole day without re-applying and the price is really affordable.


Although lots & lots of people are raving about Korean cosmetic but you just have to try until you can tell. I'm Asian and lived in Asia but Korean products sucks for me. Finally, I have found what my skins crave for maybe its just MAYBELLINE =P




7 comments:

  1. how much is this Maybelline make up remover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to try their mineral foundation. Haven't been drawn to their BB Cream because the Asian brands really do work for me :D. Now you make me want to try their mineral foundation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much is Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, I forgot the exact price but I think its around PHP150 more or less ;)

      Delete
  4. have you tried their BB stick 8n1 ba yon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anonymous: hi dear, sorry haven't tried yet.....

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...