♥Palty,Liese, Prettia/ KAO ♥

Lately, I dyed my hair thrice..! yeah, I know its damaging...but I already bought it so have to use it...Just dye only, won't die anyway, the fact my hair is already in SEVERE damage so what's to worry... T__T

I bought Palty and Liese aka Prettia aka KAO dye products and upon using it I fell ♥ with them immediately. These are not ordinary dye products where you have to use a comb and color hair in those paste-form dye with SMELLY amonia upon using it.

Thanks to the Japanese who are a REAL genius in BEAUTY and Fashion..(~as always~) who invented this type of easy-to-use DIY hair color products.

Liese Bubble Hair Color is a new type of permanent hair color. Just apply foam on hair and massage. No more troublesome sectioning of hair! Foam reaches all over the head easily and you can achieve beautiful, evenly colored hair easily!Here are the colors I bought:





I haven't tried the Chiffon Beige just yet, cuz I'm afraid I might turned into a *TH to be a blonde* Asian Fat Chick. I bought that shade because that's the only color left besides Natural Brown(bleh, who likes natural brown?).

Although it's so EASY to use, but I failed in my first attempt due to stupidity and NOT reading the manual which I CAN'T READ @ ALL since its all in JAPANESE. I thought its the same procedure as the other dye products whereas after putting Bottle A to Bottle B, SHAKE VIGOROUSLY! and I did but FAILED max. The solution didn't turn into bubbles, still in liquid form but luckily after several squeeze it managed to pump out some bubbles. So please DO NOT SHAKE the bottle, just hand it up and down for 5 times then squeeze, VOILA! bubbles to color your hair!

Oh oh, forgot to mention, it also includes a Skin Allergy Test sheet where you could test the product first if you're allergic to it or not. (sweet or not!)

Sadly, its not distributed in the Philippines yet but there are plenty of multiply shops which sells this. I bought mine at vanitygirlshop.multiply, she sells it @ PHP650 and i think she still has few on-hand stock left and does provide Pre-order spree for this as well.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...